Being part of the community matters to Jannine. So she opened her practice in her neighborhood to fulfill that dream of any Old Town resident: driving her golf cart to work.
“I love the sense of community in Bluffton. Raising my children, Charlie and Chloe, here and being a part of the Lowcountry creates a work/life balance. I enjoy that my husband and I go out to dinner and run into so many people we know and work with everyday.”
The Lowcountry is a far cry from Los Angeles, where Jannine spent two years practicing consumer law in a grinding environment, and that suits her just fine. Since switching coasts in 2008, she has buried her roots deep in the Lowcountry. She is a 2010 graduate of Leadership Hilton Head and member of the Hilton Head Island Bar Association, South Carolina State Bar Association and the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association.
Jannine truly has a deep commitment to the community in which she lives and serves. And if you happen to see her around Old Town in the family golf cart, stop and say hello.
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association, 2012
- Leadership Hilton Head Island-Bluffton, Class of 2010
- South Carolina Bar Member, 2009
- Hilton Head Island Bar Association, 2009
- California Bar Member, 2006
- South Carolina Bar, Law School for Non-Lawyers; Consumer Law and Debt Collection. 2015
- South Carolina Bar, Pro Bono Legal Clinic: Consumer Law Issues. 2015
- South Carolina Bar, Continuing Legal Education: Loss Mitigation, The Essential Tool Kit – Short Sales and Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure. 2012
- J.D., California Western School of Law, 2005
- B.S., Business Management, San Diego State University, 1997
- A.A., Computer Sciences, Mt. San Jacinto College, 1993
LET’S GET STARTED
I look forward to hearing from you and creating your legal resolution.
Call: 843 640 5700